Great customer service is essential to a successful business but it takes time and effort to get it just right. Start with defining the processes that are prone to human error but really can’t afford to be.
At the most basic level automation is able to take the place of humans, where tasks are repetitive, process driven and do not require intercessions like strategic decision making. The claim is that these robots can dramatically affect cost-savings through their efficiency and relative speed to their human counterparts. Basic RPA type implementations deal with collecting data, synthesizing it and then placing it in some format for use later.
The advanced version is what is called a self-development kit — this is a templatised piece of software which would form the foundation of your new robotic design. And the next level is called enterprise/enterprise-safe software, which is both scalable and reusable. Each of these software types is easy to get up and running with little IT involvement and likewise easily managed by the layperson.
- Free up your team's time
- Boost productivity and customer satisfaction
- Increase knowledge and skills *Cost reduction to the tune of 35–65%
- Substantially improved service delivery in both quality and speed
- An improves the ability to manage governance, security, and business continuity
- Speedy deployment (generally 2 to 12 months) and time-to-value (12 to 24 months)